Welcome to LangNet
LangNet is a language learning support system with interactive materials
designed for those who want to practice and maintain their target language
reading and listening skills.
Who uses LangNet?
- Self-directed learners working alone or in classrooms to practice a
foreign or second language
- Language instructors seeking additional materials and activities
What does LangNet offer?
- A searchable collection of language learning materials including Afan Oromo, Amharic, Arabic (, , , Egyptian, Hassaniyya, Iraqi, Levantine, Modern Standard, Moroccan, Sorani, Sudanese, Syrian), Balochi, Bambara, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Chavacano, Chechen, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Chinese (Southern Min), Chinese (Wu), Croatian, Danish, French, French, Sub Saharan, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Igbo, Italian, Japanese, Kashmiri, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Korean, North, Portuguese, Brazilian, Quechua, Russian, Serbian, Shona, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai, Tigrinya, Turkish, Turkmen, Urdu, Uzbek, West Punjabi, Wolof, and Yoruba
- Self-Assessments, Learning Profiles and Learning Plans to create lists of materials
relevant to your needs
How do I get started?
- At this time, LangNet is available to government agencies and select academic institutions. If your organization has subscribed to LangNet, you can set up a personal account.
- To determine if your system meets the minimum requirements for using LangNet learning materials,
go to the Downloads page.
- If you have a LangNet account but forgot your password, access LangNet's password assistance.